Wood chips/mulch will this work?

Aug 5, 2021
Copperas Cove, TX
Hello! I am having a heck of a time finding wood chips or mulch that isn't dyed. I did find a place that has Texas hardwood mulch. Will this work? Cedar is not a hardwood, right? Other than that. they have black and red, which are dyed. I am not finding very many options. I cannot seem to find a tree service in my area to ask if they have wood chips. I didn't think this would be so difficult.

Thanks for the help!

The site didn't really say anything about it. The cedar was sold separate so I think it would be ok. It looked like it may be too fine of a cut/grind, but that could've just been the pic. Could you get a few bags worth to use as a test?

The site didn't really say anything about it. The cedar was sold separate so I think it would be ok. It looked like it may be too fine of a cut/grind, but that could've just been the pic. Could you get a few bags worth to use as a test?
I think it is by the truck load. I am going to go take a look at it. I cannot seem to find large wood chips around here.

I understand it's by the truck load. I meant maybe they'd sell a couple lawn/leaf bags worth to use as a sample/test. As long as it is not dyed and not too small, it will probably be fine.
oh gotcha, sorry. I am still looks for a tree service around me to see if I can find anything else. When I search for wood chips all I get is chip for smoking in a smoker. :(

This is what I use. Pen for size reference.
1651849914528.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom