Wood Ducks

DuckDodgers

Chirping
6 Years
Nov 1, 2013
Hello, my name is Porter Marceau I live in the greater Roanoke Va area. I am 15 years old and have 2 female black Indian runners and a pair of wood ducks. In the spring my wood ducks will mate and I will get babies. I don't have enough space to keep the babies so... when they hatch I will post saying so with pictures of my new babies
smile.png
. When this happens I will go to the local tractor supply animal swap. If you are interested in getting some this spring message me to let me know and reserve some. P.s. (They are free to a good home.)

Regards,
Porter Marceau

Hello, my name is Porter Marceau I live in the greater Roanoke Va area. I am 15 years old and have 2 female black Indian runners and a pair of wood ducks. In the spring my wood ducks will mate and I will get babies. I don't have enough space to keep the babies so... when they hatch I will post saying so with pictures of my new babies
smile.png
. When this happens I will go to the local tractor supply animal swap. If you are interested in getting some this spring message me to let me know and reserve some. P.s. (They are free to a good home.)

Regards,
Porter Marceau
You do have a Federal Sales and Disposal Permit and any state permits...correct? You cannot even give the birds away without that.

Clint

Yes I have the federal fish and wildlife permit which enables me to sell, trade, give away etc. migratory birds.

Welcome to BYC, Love the name in your avatar haha. Hope your birds stay well and you get lotsa babies next spring. You know you can also sell them to offset your costs even if just a little ? But if you do happen to give them away others on here can definitely give them a happy home.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom