Started treatment with valbazen yesterday on my flock of 11 girls. I had started Strike III about 2 weeks ago becuase I knew something was up just wasn't sure what exactly. Couple of watery and strange looking poops lately, I occasionally use a stick to sift through to make sure nothing looks abnormal. A few days ago I started seeing what looked like white seeds in someone poop, after further research I discovered it was tape worm and of course Strike III doesn't treat tape... so after more research I settled on Valbazen. I've been watching the chickens and checking dropping all day today to make sure things are going well. I've found a round worms, tape segments, possible gape worms, and one I can't think of the name is a really tiny almost clear one, but they are dead and most of them were stiff like wires when I found them. I don't know why but it's sort of exciting seeing all these dead things, and knowing that they are no longer hurting my girls. I had I picture of the tape segments and the round worm but I must have deleted them (oops).. but here is the tapeworm I just found I feel bad now knowing that my girls were sick but they seemed fine. I feel even worse becuase I had one pullet she's about 8-9 months now have never gotten a red comb,to the piont it seemed maybe it was just normal for her, but now only a day after treatment she finally had red in her comb... I'm just glad the treatment is working... can't wait for them to be off the meds so I can have eggs again.