Would a fox kill 3 adult turkeys including a large male and take them all away the same day?

Chickchok

In the Brooder
Sep 10, 2023
Hi. So today in the morning I have lost 3 adult turkeys 2 hens and a large tom nothing was left only feathers and a small patch of blood but killed in different locations in the field. Could a single fox do this? We only have racoon dogs and wolves in may area and foxes. Thanks for any answers

What's your location? I bet you also have coyotes. They are everywhere. Here where I live, coyotes are the main predator of our wild turkeys. They swoop in as a pack and kill, leaving piles of feathers. Foxes usually are solitary not in packs. It would be a pack of coyotes or wolves if you have wolves in plentiful numbers.

What's your location? I bet you also have coyotes. They are everywhere. Here where I live, coyotes are the main predator of our wild turkeys. They swoop in as a pack and kill, leaving piles of feathers. Foxes usually are solitary not in packs. It would be a pack of coyotes or wolves if you have wolves in plentiful numbers.
I'm located in Eastern Europe at the moment and we don't have coyotes

Could it have been a 2 legged predator? I am starting to think I may have to put locks on my gate and coop to keep the hungry 2 legged predators out. Theft is out of control even in the countryside.

Could it have been a 2 legged predator? I am starting to think I may have to put locks on my gate and coop to keep the hungry 2 legged predators out. Theft is out of control even in the countryside.
Oh dear sorry your having this issue 😔 people are so horrible to do this...it was definitely not a human as I found 3 piles of feathers and some blood

Back
Top Bottom