Would it be ok to let the wee call babies bathe

Going Quackers

Crowing
12 Years
May 24, 2011
On, Canada
Yet? i'd say their between, 4-5 days old now. Their in my house and have a lamp... i can um, use a napkin to dry them
gig.gif

We've actually hit quite a warm spell here and my house has got to be at least 75 degrees. If so, warmish water or how warm?

Well my husband took them into the tub, they had fun, driving and so forth, they dried quite quickly but he toweled them off and their back in the brooder with heat.

Talk about water babies! they were trying to get the water pouring in, he tried a pie pan first(glass) but found they were beyond that already lol

Well my husband took them into the tub, they had fun, driving and so forth, they dried quite quickly but he toweled them off and their back in the brooder with heat.

Talk about water babies! they were trying to get the water pouring in, he tried a pie pan first(glass) but found they were beyond that already lol
Where's the pics?
pop.gif
course I would probably need a magnifying glass to see them
wink.png

Where's the pics?
pop.gif
course I would probably need a magnifying glass to see them
wink.png

LOL i did grab a couple... that's the trouble he's a night worker, so he was all gung ho to bathe them, i am still half dead and wrestling to get kids off to school.

I've never had mallard derived definitely see how there more 'into' water than the scovies and i wouldn't say there anti-water but they love pouring water vs the 'scovies who prefer to wait for you to fill or maybe it's just my crazy fools.

Last edited:

Cruddy pics but they would not stop moving plus hey, it's just a phone i am using we don't own a camera lol I call them the tic-tacs until we know what is what.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom