Would the neighbor have caused this? Weird acting hens

Creeper!
hide.gif

If you've spoken to the kids parents and asked the kid to stay out of your hen house, and you know he's stealing eggs, why haven't you called the police ? An 18 yr old is a young man, not a kid, he should know better than to invade your personal space. I'd warn him one more time to stay off your property, unless invited and tell him the next time you will call the police and file a complaint. It's time to nip it in the bud before he gets more brazing...thats my 2 cents..!

Protect your girls, put a good lock on the door. How do your folks feel about no trespassing orders? Have they talked to the neighbor kid's parents?

Sarah

Last edited by a moderator:
No we barely ever see the neighbor. We are doing a lot of remodeling like adding feeders/ and insulations so I would hate to see it stolen. We are going to put on a couple locks soon!

WAIT I went out to see the chickens this morning and i found 2 of them to be roosters!!! Well I think. I haven't ever been able to see them closely. They were both still sleeping on the roost. They each only have one spur! Is this possible? It looks like the other one is cut off. This explains why they are pecking at my EE. Their spurs that they have are HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are about 1/2 inch long! Would somebody have cut one of the spurs off or what???

Back
Top Bottom