would you be mad?

Well if i was the guy.......I would go pick-up my gf so she didn't have to drive on the bad roads. Have done it in the past........but i'm old school.

Quote:
And there ya go!
thumbsup.gif
bow.gif

I would be disappointed,and would hope my bf took me out somewhere or bought me a music CD from the band just to be nice(not like he owed it). If in your situation I would have encouraged him to go,and would have skipped it.No sense risking your life for anything.Hope you can make it to the next one.

Did he at least buy you a concert shirt? Though I agree, he could have picked you up so you could go with him... don't sweat the small stuff, it's not worth the energy!

Last Feb, drove in a snow storm for 6 hours to go to a concert in another state, got a hotel for the night and came back the next day! I had a great time with both the drive and the show! Right up front too! Nothin would keep me from where I want to be especially if its for my favorite band!

Well, I guess you were both going to the concert because you both enjoy each other's company, I think it would have been nice for him to come and pick you up if you didn't feel safe driving, kind of like the "gentlemanly" thing to do...I mean you didn't say you didn't want to go, so yeah, I guess I would be peeved at that LOL!

Depends on the details of the situation, but if it were my boyfried who is now my husband, no. I would want him to go and have fun. I would expect him to value my safety and not be mad at me for being unable to attend. However, if it was an AFI concert and he was within driving distance to pick me up...he had better be doing so pronto. X) We don't speak of the Sing the Sorrow tour he attended before we were dating. It's...too painful.

Back
Top Bottom