would you do this (only respond if you like tattoos)

Quote:
th.gif
I thought for SURE it would be a gopher!

I would of been doubly sure to get up bright and early.
big_smile.png

I love body modification..
wink.png
I have 17 piercings (have had many more..hehe) and I am getting my first tattoo in December.
smile.png

I just caught this thread. Glad ya didn't go. Free is great....but...not always right for you especially with a tattoo.

I can't say much, I have 12 tattoos and I only paid for I think 4 of them, LOL!
My brother is a tattoo artist, so I get the perks.

I only have a small few that I picked off of the flash wall, the rest were thought out and waited for...However, I would be happy to see about half of them removed now, especially the ones I cannot hide under my clothes anymore.

I tried some wedding dresses on last year and looked in the mirror and thought to myself. "All these tattoos look so trashy, no one will even see how beautiful my dress is....."

Here's a couple that I can show on here....
My first tattoo,, I planned this and got it after my son was born, for him...(original design)
tattoo-seal.jpg

This one is on my left leg
tattoo-fish.jpg

Back piece, cover up in progress...
tattoo-dragon.jpg

One more.....this one is on the top of my right foot..(hand drawn design)
tattoo-bug.jpg

There are only 2 out of the 12 that I don't want removed, the Seal in the first pic and the bug in the last.

THINK about your tattoos long before you get them!!

A number of years back, before the tattoo/piercing craze began and when it was really still odd to see tattoos on women, I went to visit my sister and my (then) sister-in-law was also visiting. I'd never seen a tattoo on a woman before except maybe in movies.

I had been out shopping to pick us up some goodies before going to the house and saw something I thought was funny at the store I wanted to share with the two of them.

I'm unpacking the food and saying, "You should have seen this lady in the store. She was probably 75, maybe older, and she had this big rosebud tattooed on her upper arm. But her skin was very wrinkled and cellulite-y. She probably had that done when she was younger, never figured someday her rose would be all wilted! Probably regrets it now! Why would women do that to themselves?"

The two of them looked at me kind of oddly. My sister turns around, pulls down her tank top a little and shows me this unicorn on her shoulder and the sister in law pulls up her shorts and shows me this big lily on her thigh! So then I'd just seen three tattoos one women in one day!

I didn't quite know what to say then - laugh or be embarrassed! So I just laughed in embarrassment!
tongue.png

Had no idea the two of them were on the cutting edge of fashion!

If I were ever to develop the courage to overcome my fear of needles and get one, I'd think carefully about the placement. That wilted rosebud was rather awful.

While I would love to get one to honor my son, I have not found the right design. I have one and I swear at almost 46 I am a worry wart the whole time my parents are visiting. If my mom saw it she would likely have a heart attack, heck I was almost the spawn of the devil with my 3rd hole in one ear years ago.
Seriously, I do plan to get one in honor of my son, when I find the right one.

Back
Top Bottom