WOW, Bloomsburg, Pa at the fairgrounds Poultry Auction May 3rd

ams3651,
I'd bring a dog or cat crate to take home anything you buy. They have boxes but people move them around and take a box they like so you don't want to double your chances of problems. Always quarantine an animal when you bring something new how just for bio-safety reasons. HS

Quote:
I have never been to this one, but normally you will bring a crate or dog box or even a cardboard box with you. You probably will want to keep it in you car so that it does not go missing. You will want to get a number when you get there, you will need your drivers license for that. You look around find something you like, you bid when it comes up. If you are lucky enough to get it and there are other things you are intrested in you continue to bid on things til you are done. You go back to the counter show your number, pay, collect your slips and you are good to go. You go get your crate, box, ect. load your birds up and head home. It's all really simple, but it can be fast pased so you really need to pay attention.

Good luck and have fun!

Oh thats awsome
yippiechickie.gif
I live 40 min away from bloom I think I might make a trip to see what they got!!!

Thanks, Ive been to auctions before, Livestock with family years ago or household just not like this but I will try to check it out being that is so close.

Im having back problems right now and my physical therapist is about to whip me but I have to get my coop done...
he.gif

Okay...so which one do you all think would be better: Gilmanor Farm swap or Bloomsburg auction??? AGGHHHH!!! I'm the same driving distance from the two of them but in opposite directions!!! HELP ME SOMEONE!!!!1
hmm.png
This is killing me! I wish I just knew what birds would be shown at each!

Back
Top Bottom