Wry neck help!

Rocky sleeps in the house in his crate right now. In the beginning he was bad in morning and anytime i had to touch/move him. But when it was time to eat that head would strike so hard like a snake albeit out to the side but strong that really gave me the initiative to do all I can for him. Are giving any B complex to her?
I am not. I can easily go to cvs but what is the cattle B complex that you give rocky called?

I got it from valley vet supply but u can get at tractor supply. I had to peel the silver wrapper loose so I could pop off the rubber top then take a 1 cc syringe and add it to the water

Attachments

• 4B81204A-F2BB-4864-AF71-84CF8ACC3288.jpeg
    4B81204A-F2BB-4864-AF71-84CF8ACC3288.jpeg
    337.9 KB · Views: 5
I got it from valley vet supply but u can get at tractor supply. I had to peel the silver wrapper loose so I could pop off the rubber top then take a 1 cc syringe and add it to the water
Great. I got her the people pills for now and crush half into her food. She’s a pig and loves her feed. If you ever have an issue with weight or feeding use purina. Happy loves it. She is doing very good. I think this is the 2nd week.... when she gets tired she Tucks so early in the morning and late late at night. When she gets scared she does this little hop and it’s so cute. I think she is alittle slower then the others because she acts like a big baby rather then a aging chick. It’s interesting

Attachments

• FE4DF2F1-5303-44F3-B1A2-3A0837FA31E1.jpeg
    FE4DF2F1-5303-44F3-B1A2-3A0837FA31E1.jpeg
    628.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 1EFE5BF4-5BD3-402E-9854-1AE73B1F2BFB.jpeg
    1EFE5BF4-5BD3-402E-9854-1AE73B1F2BFB.jpeg
    441 KB · Views: 5
She is so beautiful

I was giving Rocky the human vitamin b complex for 3 weeks but when i started him on the cattle kind i saw immediate improvements. But Rocky lost his feathers and wasn't growing. So I recommend that it was good advice someone gave me here. I'll try to remember the purina for weight loss any particular kind? Rocky is a food hog to.. I might always have to fix him eggs lol. But he gets some at breakfast and some at night (aprox. teaspoon each time) post a video of the hop if you can

She is so beautiful

I was giving Rocky the human vitamin b complex for 3 weeks but when i started him on the cattle kind i saw immediate improvements. But Rocky lost his feathers and wasn't growing. So I recommend that it was good advice someone gave me here. I'll try to remember the purina for weight loss any particular kind? Rocky is a food hog to.. I might always have to fix him eggs lol. But he gets some at breakfast and some at night (aprox. teaspoon each time) post a video of the hop if you can
I definitely will tonight it’s hilarious. And it’s purina crumble grower and starter. It’s quite cheap too. 4$. She loves it!!! Oh mine loves eggs!!

Back
Top Bottom