WTB ... Pekins, Magpies, or Sebastools in MD/PA/DE/VA PLEASE HELP!!!

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
Ok so this is a repost because I forgot to add location and frankly haven't had anyone respond with any of the above for sale. So here goes ....

Ok ... so I pulled a collosal error three nights ago and thought that everything had been put to bed. How I missed the Pekins and Magpies, i'll never ever figure out, but I did. They must have been back in the woods or something. And then I let the dogs out and well, 4 out of 5 know well enough to leave everything alone ... the one didn't and killed three of my wife's (m@m@2four) females one of which was specifically my son's. He was pretty upset about losing Walden. Walden originally had splayed legs when she hatched, and after we splinted her, my son spent hours sitting with her helping her to stay standing and mothering her. She was the only duck out of all of our ducks that would let him hold her, so he's been pretty distraught.

so, besides needing a brain transplant, I also would like to make it up to her and purchase either hatching eggs, ducklings, or young female pekins or magpies. I'm willing to drive a considerable distance to pick them up (ie. Virginia, york/lancaster PA, DE, Eastern Shore MD, etc.) and willing to pay decently for them.

If anyone has Sebastool Geese (a pair), that would be even better. She's been wanting a pair of those for quite some time.

She's "forgiven me", but I'm sure that I'm still in pretty big trouble.

Rest assured that i won't ever be pulling a brainless move like that ever again. I still can't figure out how i missed that they weren't in the barn ... It's not that big and I even made sure to count all the call ducks, chickens, etc.

Please any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

**edited to post that I accidently posted this under my wife's sign-in name, M@[email protected] post is from P@P@2four**

Last edited:
Hello again,

Sorry to hear about your ducks...I have 2 Pekins and I would be willing to swap for your Phoenix's--Just pm me--maybe we could meet in Oxford...
E

I have a female pekin that is 8 months old available. She lost her mate to a fox a couple weeks ago. She is $5. I also have 4 of her babies available. She didnt hatch them herself, a chicken hatched them out so they follow a chicken around instead of the ducks. There are 1 female in the baby group and she is available too for $3. I am in Milton PA if you are interested in traveling that far.

I'm PMing you! Thanks!
smile.png

Quote:
I tried to mapquest you, but it gives me two locations for Milton PA:
Milton, PA,
Northumberland County
or
Milton, PA
Armstrong County
Which one do you live in???

Ouch ... above Harrisburg?

So ... you have family in this area and you'll be here for thanksgiving right????
wink.png

Shoot. That would be a haul and a half!!! Well, maybe ... have to see what the wife thinks.

Thank you very much ...

Roger.

Back
Top Bottom