Wyoming Unite!!!!

I found my wonderful Tuffy dead while ago. He was 4 years old, a gift from @R2elk and such a pleasure to have around. He had never been aggressive to anybody or any of the other roosters. But his comb was torn up and one of the young roosters killed him. If I knew which one had done it he would join Tuffy on the funeral pyre... :hit
View attachment 1699187

So sorry Red, he was a handsome boy :hugs

Yesterday it was sunny and 53°F. This morning it is this.
full

It is still snowing and the wind is blowing hard.
Last week's visitors.
full

full

full

full

full

No snow up here yet. Just gray skies and around 10 mph wind. But it's moving up here.
The weather service can't decide whether we will get a blizzard or 1 " of snow. :confused:
Love the warmer weather tho. Funny how 20's and 30's feels warm after the February we've had!

I'm copying/pasting what I just wrote on another thread about our weather...

Wow, you all wouldn't believe the snow here. Where it has NOT drifted it's 8-10" deep. Where it has drifted it's up to my mid-thigh.

Usually I go through the chicken run to get to the girls. The latch is frozen shut. So I had to wade through the drifts to go around by the exterior nesting boxes to check on them. I put a big plate of scrambled eggs, kale and feed in there with them. And found 2 eggs, bless their little hearts!

Still coming down and isn't scheduled to stop until 5am tomorrow. I am so very glad I went to the store yesterday and DH came home while he still could.

Yesterday it was sunny and 53°F. This morning it is this.
full

It is still snowing and the wind is blowing hard.
Last week's visitors.
full

full

full

full

full

I saw one of those little rascals up close and personal yesterday when it dodged out in front of my car and then couldn't make up it's mind which way to run off the road.

It's still coming down here, messing up my internet. I've waded through the drifts to check on the chickens 3 times now, poor little things are huddled in their coop. But, I've had 4 eggs today! They might not be happy campers but they're still carrying on with business :)

Back
Top Bottom