Wyoming Unite!!!!

Are the rest of you getting horridly cold conditions right now?

We're going to be in the teens for the next 3 days with overnight lows in the negatives. Our snow drifts have frozen so hard I can walk on them without falling through. Which means I can't shovel them either.

Are the rest of you getting horridly cold conditions right now?

We're going to be in the teens for the next 3 days with overnight lows in the negatives. Our snow drifts have frozen so hard I can walk on them without falling through. Which means I can't shovel them either.
It was down to 4°F this morning but the sun is shining and the temp is up to 18°F now.

That's a nice aloe plant Bob. It looks so healthy. Mine is quite a bit smaller but the leaves all droop down instead of up like yours. I must be doing something wrong. Mine may not get enough sun... :confused:

Cream Legbars make pretty roosters. A young male that I hatched last year looked just like him. Mine seemed like he was going to be a good rooster and he went to a new home with some pullets I sold.

That's a nice aloe plant Bob. It looks so healthy. Mine is quite a bit smaller but the leaves all droop down instead of up like yours. I must be doing something wrong. Mine may not get enough sun...
The size of an Aloe plant is relative to the size pot it is planted in. If I was to transplant this one into a bigger pot, it would get even bigger. The roots are already crawling out the bottom of the pot. This one is currently sitting in the middle of the living room and is approximately 10' from the window.

My living room is fairly bright since it also has two skylights in addition to the walkout bay window.

Didn't last year... 🥶

I didn't hear that!
smilie lala.gif

Back
Top Bottom