Wyoming Unite!!!!

Pics
My problem is that I WIIL be in Casper in another week or two. How will I ever resist!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
frow.gif

Visitors are welcome and no purchase is required!

Hey guys! for those in the Sheridan area, I am considering giving away my White Leghorn. She is about a month old but we only have one and she is a bit too flighty for me and our little coop set-up. If anyone is interested please pm me. Thanks!

Update:
We found her a great home here in Sheridan. My flock has settled down lots and I am a little less stressed. Needless to say I probably won't be getting a leghorn again.

Last edited:
Hello all,
It has been ages since I have been on here. Good to see all the progress of coops and hatches. We built two new coops last summer and built some breeding pens as well. I will be breeding some French Black Copper Marans, Cream Legbars, Olive eggers and hopefully some Showgirls this summer. Maybe even some yokohamas and strait silkies. :) Love my birds and reading about everyone's bird adventures. :)

Hello all,
It has been ages since I have been on here. Good to see all the progress of coops and hatches. We built two new coops last summer and built some breeding pens as well. I will be breeding some French Black Copper Marans, Cream Legbars, Olive eggers and hopefully some Showgirls this summer. Maybe even some yokohamas and strait silkies. :) Love my birds and reading about everyone's bird adventures. :)

Welcome back!

It is starting out as a beautiful day here. HAPPY EASTER everyone!!

Here a couple of our babies, we were able to pick up a few chicks and ducklings this weekend. The other 25 chicks will be here Thursday (fingers crossed). Yay!
celebrate.gif

Well hello! I see you found us! Tell us a little about your chickens, your setup - oh, just any old thing you think of. I have 22 chickens, which is about 20 more than I probably should have and 6 more than I started out with. Our coop is mostly finished - or as finished as a coop setup ever gets.

Welcome Lander! I am in Sheridan, I am a newbie to this chicken raising. I have two very spoiled buff orpingtons. They have a darling little coop and a wonderful yard to wander in. My husband and I just finished the yard and all of it's protection from predators stuff. They have been outside now for about 5 days, they are creeping up on 8 wks old. Snow drifts in the back yard and cold prevented us from putting them out earlier, but there comes a point when, YES! they need to be out of the house!! They love their space and are growing and happy. This is a great site, hope you enjoy!!

Back
Top Bottom