Wyoming Unite!!!!

Pics
Anybody in Evanston? I'm heading that way on Monday... thought I'd check in and see if anyone is interested in some Black Spanish turkey eggs, ancona duck eggs or SBEL, olive eggers, or black australorp eggs...

Hi guys
I have a Swedish flower hen rooster available for free rehoming. He is 6 months old and well mannered so far. I have no girls for him so he has to go. He came form Papas Poultry.

Let me know if you have room for him.

I saw the sun, I saw the sun! I not only saw it, I got my coop painted in it! I'm not sure exactly what happened with the paint - I wanted barn red but I got, well, a shade of red that is more representative of a house of ill repute. But it's painted!!

I saw the sun, I saw the sun! I not only saw it, I got my coop painted in it! I'm not sure exactly what happened with the paint - I wanted barn red but I got, well, a shade of red that is more representative of a house of ill repute. But it's painted!!
Pictures are officially required!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like that red. It makes the trim stand out nice.
Thanks. We're still arguing that...I'd like to put the trim around the windows and the vents, then just use something like Thompson's or a clear finish on those pieces. Ken wants to finish the trim, then paint all the trim white. He'll probably win that battle - I think he already has but I'm too stubborn to admit it yet!
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom