Wyoming Unite!!!!

Pics
cackle is NPIP as are most of the big hatcheries. ive ordered from them several times. if you want you chicks vaccinated, you have to order it. i've not seen any hatchery that does it just to do it.

i'm north of cheyenne, btw

Like many laws/regulations in Wyo the Npip thing isn't enforced on a regular basis. I'm sure occasionally boxes are checked but I have had several orders shipped from non npip farms without proper vet check documentation without any trouble. Maybe it isn't right but it happens alot
I sure it does. I would venture to say 90+% of PO workers don't know the regulations.

cackle is NPIP as are most of the big hatcheries. ive ordered from them several times. if you want you chicks vaccinated, you have to order it. i've not seen any hatchery that does it just to do it.

i'm north of cheyenne, btw
Thank you for clearing that up because I have always wanted to order from Cackle I never have because I couldn't find the NPIP info.

NPIP #43-105. its printed on the top of every invoice. i dont know where you'd find it on the website. i'm sure its listed somewhere.

its under the tab "history". if you scroll down the page it lists they are members of NPIP and their number

I have a cornish/brahma cross chicken that I fought with for 3 1/2 weeks trying to break her of being broody. I finally admitted defeat and gave her 10 guinea eggs to sit on. Tuesday the 5th was day 26 and she hatched all ten eggs. She is being a very good mother and caring very well for the little ones.

Mom with too many feet

The only Sky Blue keet in the bunch.

Hope everyone has the hatches battened down - looks like we'll get our first taste winter this week. Glad it's just going to be for a day or two - I'm NOT ready for this!!

Its just normal fall weather in Wyoming.
smile.png

Nasty weather is just a good excuse to sit in the house and rest! It's been a busy summer. 299 chicks and keets went thru my brooders and one more keet is in the process of hatching now. Still 3 more eggs left after this one hatches. I didn't plan on having any hatches this late but I forgot to tell my brood hens!
he.gif
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom