Wyoming Unite!!!!

It must be the time of the year for owls to show up. I hadn't seen one for a long time but the other morning around sunrise a great horned owl was sitting on my deck railing. When I opened the sliding door to look at it, it just looked back at me. Still sitting there when I went back inside.
Where was my camera when I needed it! :confused:
I always have a camera nearby when I look out the windows or doors. I have been known to quietly step back into the house to grab a camera. Sometimes it works out.

Look at this spider web I found a few days ago.
DSC_0424.JPG
CSC_0447.JPG

Can't seem to catch this guy. Last night we had a live trap, 2 steel traps and 2 snares all set in the chicken yard. He avoided them all. Not sure what to do about him. :rant
So far he hasn't gotten in to the chickens and guineas
DCIM0125.JPG

Can't seem to catch this guy. Last night we had a live trap, 2 steel traps and 2 snares all set in the chicken yard. He avoided them all. Not sure what to do about him. :rant
So far he hasn't gotten in to the chickens and guineas
View attachment 2392889
DPC trap. Bait it with jelly or tuna. You could put an opened can of tuna in a live trap.

If you know what time he is showing up and it is consistent, you could wait for him and shoot him.

The trail cam pictures were taken from 1:40 until 4:09 in the morning. Don't know if he was there the whole time but he has left a lot of poop piles inside the pen. What is a DPC trap? We had a can of tuna inside the live trap. He seems to clean up all the dead starlings laying around. Might just have to get the man to sleep in the chicken yard with his gun :oops:

The trail cam pictures were taken from 1:40 until 4:09 in the morning. Don't know if he was there the whole time but he has left a lot of poop piles inside the pen. What is a DPC trap? We had a can of tuna inside the live trap. He seems to clean up all the dead starlings laying around. Might just have to get the man to sleep in the chicken yard with his gun :oops:
If it's cleaning up the dead starlings, use them for the bait.

Dog Proof Coon trap

@N F C 's husband uses them at the golf course. I believe that she said he uses grape jelly.

Back
Top Bottom