Ya know, you can learn from Lady Gaga... Hijacked Into a Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madonna was different and cutting edge, too. Notice when she got plenty of money, she turned her back on the different, and became the Material Girl? History repeats itself if you allow it.

I should be too old to be liking Lady Gaga, but the more I know of her, the more I like her. I watched a 2 hour TV bio on her recently, and was impressed. She is one amazingly astute young woman.

Imp

I like her.
smile.png
I don't agree with some of her outfits ((Some are too immodest for me.
tongue.png
)) but I love some of her music. Shes cool.
cool.png

Quote:
Well, as a musician, one would hope that your son could respect another musician as an artist whether he liked the music or not. Fact is Lady Gaga is not pop bs, she is responsible for her music. She's not a face some recording company picked to spit out their prewritten, pre planned garbage. She may be flamboyant, but that's her, not a gimmick.
At least she isnt running around doing stupid things that get her on the covers of the trash tabloids. She isnt having Tiger Woods love child and she isnt out drinking with the Kardashian sisters. No, she's too busy making music.

Thanks for the opinions guys! I never thought that this many people would respond to this.

I think that Gaga is inspiring in some ways. Like her obliviousness to other`s critisism and meanness. She is herself and she doesnt care what other people think about it.

Quote:
I think you're confusing Prudence and Perseverence.

In any case, I love Lady Gaga. She's one classy lady. Did you see her interview with Barbara Walters? It was awesome.

As for school, you might like the video on the French Revolution based on her Bad Romance song. It's really well done.

While I'm not a big fan, she does have some catchy tunes...I think it's great that she's 'preaching' acceptance and that some teachers are embracing it!
woot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom