Yahoo homepage news... "Hen in Mexican village lays rare eggs...."

It's not Yahoo you should be emailing, it's the moron reporter who spent the money to cover that story!
roll.png

This was truely funny! I feel sorry for the news ppl, although I wish I could be a fly on the wall when thier bosses find out! The big word of the day here is : RESEARCH!!!

This is so funny. Our local news carried that story last night. I e-mailed them and 'set them straight' very nicely with some education on chickens.

When I saw this thread I couldn't believe that story went national!

Pie in the face for a bunch of TV stations and one inept reporter.

lol.png
lol.png
must be some alien chicken invasion....
(insert movie trailer voiceover guy dramatic voice here)
"In a world...where eggs are either brown or white, one small village is being terrorized.......a terror... from another universe.

she thought it was just a chicken, a chicken like any other...but one day....the unthinkable happened !!!!!
:eek::eek:
this chicken gave birth....to.....a pack of flesh eating aliens!!!! and now it's up to her to figure out just how to send this chicken back ......

back to the deepest, darkest, reaches of the universe from which it came......:mad::mad:... but can she do it in time to save the world from the alien race.........."

samuel l jackson..
selma hayek
antonia bandares
and anthony hopkins ..
star in.....

"EGGSTREME TERROR" coming soon to a theater near you....

xlarge.jpg

alien-egg.jpg

Hmmm...

I wonder if this "rare dozen" green eggs from TN will pay off the truck...or even the Harley???
gig.gif

Can't wait to see the look on Skip's face tonight when I tell him we're rich!!!
lau.gif

Dawn

Back
Top Bottom