ParkerVA

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Blue Ridge, VA
with green shells...
roll.png

http://www.yahoo.com/s/795233

That story was on the Today show too, I was hoping someone else saw it!
I thought to myself, my neighbors hens lay green eggs everyday too, should I call the Today show! They have two hens and some days get 3-4 eggs a day! Now that's news!!!
Was I missing the rare part to the story?I tried to find something about it on the today web site but couldn't find anything. It was the same story you posted.LOL!
Brenda

Last edited:
Guess nobody told Associated Press or local villagers that green eggs aren't so "rare". But hey, let them have their moment of glory. I wouldn't tell them.

Stop the press !! I have a rare egg laying hen to LOL ( as a matter of fact I have 3 - two lay a light green and one lays an olive green )

wonder how much the Today show would pay me for my story ??? LOL

Julie

You know by now the AP and Today Show must feel like idiots - they have to have gotten thousands of calls and e-mails by now. Probably had to take the phones off the hook.

I saw that too this morning. That's the media for ya. They never get anything right. And they actually thought the the inside of the egg was questionable
ep.gif
Maybe they think that the easter bunny played a trick on the chicken.
smack.gif

You know, if no one tells them, the poor Mexican family can make a small fortune off this. They could charge a lot of money per rare green egg. They could charge people to see their rare chicken. They could charge for babies of the rare chicken. The business woman in me sees real opportunity here. I'm happy for the the poor family and hope no one goes back to tell them. Maybe by now National Enquirer has found their way there. They could put the story on the cover of next issue - right next to recent live photo of Elvis.

Back
Top Bottom