Ya'll need to check this out if you like Opal white eyed peas

OMG!!! #126 !!!
wee.gif

I was actually disappointed in how they announced the winner. I expected something with a bit more fanfare? Wasn't me... and I'm not sure I would enter again. If I kept that up it would probably be cheaper to just buy what I want :D.

I agree Frosty i would have at least stated what state the winner was from i guess they want to remain anonymous
idunno.gif
I was hopping someone here had won him then we could watch him threw photos he sure is pretty.

I agree Frosty i would have at least stated what state the winner was from i guess they want to remain anonymous
idunno.gif
I was hopping someone here had won him then we could watch him threw photos he sure is pretty.

Me too... I have come to think that marketing may not be not their strong suit, but they are nice, well-intentioned folks. I'd like to watch him through photos too (well, I was REALLY hoping to watch him through the sliding glass door
gig.gif
), but pretty sure I have a brother or half-sibling to that bird... My opal SP
love.gif
came from an egg from there same summer as the auction boy, I think probably the same hen laid them both.

I bet if someone wrote and asked, they would answer... maybe they could even be persuaded to participate here on BYC
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom