Yellow skin, Shriveled up crown, sick Ancona?! Help!

Hello c: Sorry for the extremely late reply, she's alright now I ended up trying out just giving her some extra vitamins (Vitamin A,Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, Folic acid, and Postassium) This is what was suggested for her as a breed on a blog I found about a week ago, I tried it out and it worked she seems all healthy again the spots are gone and she's a normal color and attitude. Thank you for the help you gave me, sorry I'm not a hundred percent sure what she was sick with but it was more than likely just vitamin deficiency.

Hello c: Sorry for the extremely late reply, she's alright now I ended up trying out just giving her some extra vitamins (Vitamin A,Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, Folic acid, and Postassium) This is what was suggested for her as a breed on a blog I found about a week ago, I tried it out and it worked she seems all healthy again the spots are gone and she's a normal color and attitude. Thank you for the help you gave me, sorry I'm not a hundred percent sure what she was sick with but it was more than likely just vitamin deficiency.
Glad she is ok! Thanks for letting me know!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom