yellow snake with black stripe just killed one of my chicks in brooder

Quote:
THATS IT!!! Thats the SOB SNAKE I SAW!! My mom had the shotgun pointed at it and i had but down the door so none of them would get bitten again i was wondering why none of the chicks were up front but my mom was more mad than me she grabbed two shovels and CHOPPED him in half and now he is laying down on the dirt road for the vultures

DITTO !!
19157_010.jpg

Actually, the first one looks like 1/4 to 3/4, not in half, and the second one isdeifnitely 1/8 to 7/8, not in half. Please be more correct with your fractions next time.
wink.png

Yeah thats what my dad said but im really PO'ED about this i mean it took me 21 days to hatch out chicks and he was from a batch of 10 chicks i only had 5 hatch and he was going on 2 weeks old and just for him to die in that manner
somad.gif

Quote:
i hear ya!
i love and respect all creatures but it will still make you mad.
i have never hunted or killed anything but since i have gotten chickens,i am ready for anything.my husband even gave me a 12g shotgun oneday out of the blue.how cool is that.
big_smile.png

edited to say that i am a army veteran with experience with weapons so i do know how to shoot.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom