Yet Another Chicken Coop!

Nope, fat girls just bounce!:lau

Remember these? :lau
wheebles.jpg

Looking good! I'm impressed you are doing all that on your own - I need to get over my issues and have a go at some stuff on my own - desperately need a nesting box!
I didn't mention falling off the ladder when it twisted
Oh no - glad you weren't hurt and you can fix your phone!
Nope, fat girls just bounce!:lau
:lau

Today i cut up scrap hardware cloth to cover the spaces in the eaves and tacked most of it up. Put up the last nest box. It was raining off and on , but i tacked up the rest of the welded wire on the first row of the second run. Hope to put up more tomorrow. I can't put chickens in the coop until it is all secured.

The barn update could be a great project for you & your dad to work on together. Even if he can't physically help with the actual building, he might enjoy the planning of it.
I agree He has started clearing some stuff out and has an idea of where he wants the different animals. I have to get him up there with me so we can talk some of it through. I wish we could have started by now but work full time and the weekends have been so busy. I just built a bigger 4x4 brooder for the chicks. Fortunately I thought ahead and bought materials I can repurpose for the barn!

Back
Top Bottom