YO GEORGIANS! :)

Chicken coop, Alaskan style!

Any of y'all up for some fine wine? Just saw this in the local Aldi's. Funny how chickens and roo's pop up everywhere when you love them!

"Dare to break from the flock". I think that will be my new motto!

Last edited:
That's so exciting. Mine will be here in two weeks. I'm sure I'll have the same fear of going to bed the first night they are here. I have a wifi camera setup so I can look at them when I want too. I'll probably wake up all night to look at my iPad!
jumpy.gif

I set up a webcam so I could watch them from bed! LOL Then I moved the camera outside so I could keep an eye out from predators. LOL

Chicken coop, Alaskan style!
WOW!!! They are REALLY worried about the chickens chewing their way out up there. I'd be afraid to keep Alaskan chickens if they're that aggressive.

Any of y'all up for some fine wine? Just saw this in the local Aldi's. Funny how chickens and roo's pop up everywhere when you love them!

"Dare to break from the flock". I think that will be my new motto!

Is that a red wine, white wine, barred wine, speckled, blue cooper.... oh you get the idea....

Hey there neighbor.. Thank you.. :D I see you been a member for over a year.. I have so much to learn.. Lol
My husband bought me a small coop about a year ago, I've had been waiting for us to take a trip to the cabin in Blue Ridge . The local feed store there in town sell many different breeds of chicks. I love my little girls. I don't have run for them yet, hubby is suppose to fence in an area for this weekend. Each day I'll let them out of the coop & sit outside with them for an hour or so. Gather them back in the coop, do a few things around the house & then back outside to let the run the yard. There are a few foxes in the neighborhood & also a couple of hawks. I don't wanna take the chance of them getting the girls, so I stay out with them. They are such sweet chicks

Hey there neighbor.. Thank you.. :D I see you been a member for over a year.. I have so much to learn.. Lol
My husband bought me a small coop about a year ago, I've had been waiting for us to take a trip to the cabin in Blue Ridge . The local feed store there in town sell many different breeds of chicks. I love my little girls. I don't have run for them yet, hubby is suppose to fence in an area for this weekend. Each day I'll let them out of the coop & sit outside with them for an hour or so. Gather them back in the coop, do a few things around the house & then back outside to let the run the yard. There are a few foxes in the neighborhood & also a couple of hawks. I don't wanna take the chance of them getting the girls, so I stay out with them. They are such sweet chicks

I hope it wasn't that place in town with 50 chicks stuck in horrible dirty cages! Dead chicks in each cage. I felt like I had to wash everything on me when I left that store!

Back
Top Bottom