YO GEORGIANS! :)

Okay everyone, I have a request. Though I have grown attached to this rooster who "adopted" me, I realize that I am not what is best for him. Yes, I can provide him food and my temporary garage, but needs a large place to roam. I do have 2.2 acres, but most of it is wooded and he tends to just hang around the house. He also needs companions and quite frankly, I don't know if I can handle it all. So...will anyone take a friendly, smart, and healthy rooster? I will drive him to your place or meet you somewhere. I really do like him, but I want what is best for him, which would be someone who is knowledgeable about chickens and can provide a loving home. I can tell everyone on here is serious about their chickens. I know you would never let him wander, as his last owner obviously did.

Please let me know.

Looking for cochins in South Georgia/ north FL. Does anyone breed them? I'm missing my girls with feathers on their feet.
smile.png
Thanks!

If anyone is in the southwest Ga area, come to the poultry swap tomorrow at Bennet's fee and seed in Cairo. I'll be bringing some GLP, olive eggers, easter eggers, and some others. Usually from 8am-1pm. :D

Are any of you on this thread planning on attending?

Northeast Georgia Poultry Fanciers Association
7th Annual Poultry Show
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Jackson County Comprehensive High School Ag Barn
1668 Winder Hwy
Jefferson, GA 30549

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom