YO GEORGIANS! :)

I have a golden laced polish rooster for sale, he has won reserve best and best of variety at the sunshine classic in lake city. I am selling him because I have too many chickens. He is really a beautiful bird, and would be great for anyone who likes to show chickens. I want him to go to a good home. He is $75

What!!!! Nobody has commented on me getting to go to Alaska! HA. Jealousy is not a good thing! LOL Planned is: White Water rafting on a Glacier river, visiting an Indian Cultural place, a 7 mile hike thru bear country to spend the night in the middle of nowhere with no running water or electricity, plane ride over volcano and glaciers and watching bears eat salmon out of the streams! We have a tour set up for the Iditarod Puppy Kennels and maybe try out dog sledding! My city raised son in law is glad I am going and said he will actually feel safer with me there. (I grew up in the out of doors and can make fires, love snakes and I don't panick) hahaha! I feel really blessed that my kids wanted me to go so bad (to create great memories ....yea, and to help with the grandkids) that they all chipped in to pay for my flight and hotels! Am really excited!

My broody Russian Orloff has babies! She let me peek at one today and seeing it cuddling with momma hen is SO much sweeter than chicks in an incubator:) And my buff orpington girl decided to go broody today although she and her coopmates don't have a male in with them. I had just put the buff laced polish pullet in with them earlier today when Goldie decided to hog the nest box. But the blp girl REALLY had to lay her egg so she nudged in long enough to lay and get out. Goldie immediately stole her egg with a swift roll! Now I will let Goldie keep the blp eggs since they are fertile as well as give her a few Silver Sebright eggs. It will be hilarious to see Big Momma Buff Orpington with teeny tiny SS chicks.

Ccongrats on the Alaska dream vacation! My grandmother went a few years ago and had a ball. Let us remember that MY grandmother isn't like most- my uncle once told her that her new mustang had nothing. The result was a speeding ticket (would have been more if not for the 'little old lady' bit) for 60 in a 35 zone!

What!!!! Nobody has commented on me getting to go to Alaska! I was too busy playing with my new gooseses.

HA. Do not laugh in my general direction else you risk hurting my feeling.

Jealousy is not a good thing! Oh sure it is. It creates the best gossip.

LOL You laughed again.. STOP IT!

Planned is: White Water rafting on a Glacier river, That is going to be some COLD freakin water when you fall off the boat. Or even when you don't fall off and it just splashes you.

visiting an Indian Cultural place, Angry ghosts.... no thanks.

a 7 mile hike thru bear country sounds exhausting and dangerous... remember..grizzly poo is full of whistles and smells like pepper spray.... just saying

to spend the night in the middle of nowhere with no running water or electricity, just like the old Army days.

plane ride over volcano Don't be trying to sacrifice no virgins.

and glaciers..... I got nothing.

and watching bears eat salmon out of the streams! And tourists off the river banks.

We have a tour set up for the Iditarod Puppy Kennels GREAT IDEA!! Take a Husky home with you. Your hubby would LOVE that.

and maybe try out dog sledding! Don't do it. You may like it and buy a whole team of Huskies.

My city raised son in law is glad I am going Well that's because you're just great company

and said he will actually feel safer with me there. (I grew up in the out of doors and can make fires, love snakes and I don't panick) hahaha! Not too awful many snakes in Alaska. Except the fierce and deadly snow snake. Please be careful around them IF you can see them. They are white and blend with the snow.

I feel really blessed that my kids wanted me to go so bad (to create great memories ....yea, and to help with the grandkids) And somebody to buy the best souvenirs.

that they all chipped in to pay for my flight and hotels! Somebody won a free trip and they're just TELLING you they paid for it.

Am really excited! You should be. It's always exciting to go somewhere that can offer so many ways to die.... freezing in a river, falling into a volcano, being eaten by a grizzly, being run over by a team of sled dogs, being bitten by a snow snake, being scared to death by the ghost of an indian. Have fun. :)

Ok so going to get the chickens that actually lay eggs tomorrow! LOL I am so excited. Months of having chickens and no eggs yet is a bit of torture!

Back
Top Bottom