YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hey guys! I've decided to go ahead and sell all of my AM now to make space for new babies.. If anyone would be interested you can message me.. I have one "roo", four hens and thirteen babies. A blue/black flock.

:)

Won't post my pic so
1f61f.png

All from a tick, thanks for sharing, wish I had a step as a vet, but then he would quickly disown me I'd cost him too much.
gig.gif

Yes I have a really big boy I call John Boy any way he is known to get extra attention. I do think they get jealous.
You contacted mtn laurel ? Was she shipping? find out if they are coming to GA, maybe I can meet up with them, that is how I picked up my birds I got from her, last year but then a predator did a number on my flock and lost my Nankins I have gotten from her, I was looking to get some more very nice tame birds. Her husband shows rabbits so maybe their is a show close. You can put a LF hen with them, do you have a youngest one? If not anyone close you can borrow one for winter?

My DH tells me to kiss him so he can say I had a pecker on my lips, can I say that here?
lau.gif

When you say black and gold I think of the Saints, yes I once lived in Louisiana.

Kats, Thanks for the contact info. Finally made contact with and met Charlotte at Mtn laurel. Was looking for two hens to compliment my bantam and Serena, and like usual the chicken fever kicked in and now have two hens and a rooster. So next spring lets see if maybe I can hatch a few and hopefully find a home for them. Thanks for all the info and help.

Kat

Back
Top Bottom