YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hey guys! I've decided to go ahead and sell all of my AM now to make space for new babies.. If anyone would be interested you can message me.. I have one "roo", four hens and thirteen babies. A blue/black flock.

:)

What are your reasons for giving up your AMs? You know, I hatched some Lavender AMs that I was thinking about breeding, but I did notice that the eggs were on the smaller side. But, I am really excited about having a blue egg gened roo. I will be selling my Swedish Flower roo this spring only because I want the blue gene one!

I tell you, of all the chickens I have, my Easter eggers lay the biggest and most (and the most colorful) eggs of any of my other chickens! And my Naked Necks are right behind them! I am hoping to use my new Lavender AM roo to father some AM/Frizzled NN mixes to give me some fun colored egg layers.

What are your reasons for giving up your AMs? You know, I hatched some Lavender AMs that I was thinking about breeding, but I did notice that the eggs were on the smaller side. But, I am really excited about having a blue egg gened roo. I will be selling my Swedish Flower roo this spring only because I want the blue gene one!

I tell you, of all the chickens I have, my Easter eggers lay the biggest and most (and the most colorful) eggs of any of my other chickens! And my Naked Necks are right behind them! I am hoping to use my new Lavender AM roo to father some AM/Frizzled NN mixes to give me some fun colored egg layers.
I love the AM, but my ADD has kicked in and I'm ready for another breed to play with. Of my three breeds I have, my Brahmas hold my #1 place in my little heart, and I adore my MFD, so that leaves AM in last place and I don't want another coop/run to keep up. So I need their space. :p LOL

I'm HOPING the SL Cochin eggs I got will do well, but I have a feeling I should have held out for better quality. Considering finding some more or maybe some gold laced. I love the laid-back personality of my Brahmas so much, and hear Cochin are fairly similar, so that's why I want to try them.

Which will leave me with ALL feather-legged birds, lol. Guess I have a thing for those too.

So I get home from work and there is a box in front of my coop. No note nothing and these two were inside. I have no idea where they came from IMG]https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/7163654/width/200/height/400[/IMG]
The chicken Gods have shined upon you
bow.gif
gig.gif

I love the AM, but my ADD has kicked in and I'm ready for another breed to play with. Of my three breeds I have, my Brahmas hold my #1 place in my little heart, and I adore my MFD, so that leaves AM in last place and I don't want another coop/run to keep up. So I need their space.
tongue.png
LOL
I love the Brahmas I got from you super birds, and so soft and fluffy. So remember I still want the ole lady and her man.

And speaking of "playing " with our chickens you don't see them helping with the muck, I think we all had to do housekeeping this week only to get ready for the next round of rain.
celebrate.gif
"Can't wait to "play"with them again
sickbyc.gif

I'm HOPING the SL Cochin eggs I got will do well, but I have a feeling I should have held out for better quality. Considering finding some more or maybe some gold laced. I love the laid-back personality of my Brahmas so much, and hear Cochin are fairly similar, so that's why I want to try them.

Which will leave me with ALL feather-legged birds, lol. Guess I have a thing for those too.

I'm kind of diggin the feather-legged ones, too! Domino is so stinking cute and she's so chatty and inquisitive, I wouldn't mind another BCM or maybe another with little fancy feet.
big_smile.png

sounds to me, like you secretly hate shaving your legs, so you live vicariously through your chickens

I have a small EE hatch finishing up from yesterday.. The chicks are cute, blacks and blues with white points. One has a white dot on its head.

Anyone know what they might turn out like? Dad is the blue AM and mom is a Barred Rock. :)

Back
Top Bottom