YO GEORGIANS! :)

Carcar, I wish mine were all dry and in nice shavings like that! My poor chickens are still in muck! Raining today, renters leaving in the am tomorrow and new ones coming in the afternoon. That means a hard day for me to 'flip the house's in just a matter of hours. So, no coop cleaning until at least FRIDAY! MY BROODY'S CHICKS ARE DUE Friday! Haven't candles them, so not sure what I have!

The juveniles are all ok! Yea!

Ugh! Just saw some worms in the chicken poop! It happens in wet conditions so its no wonder. But, now will have to worm them all! When it rains, it pours!

Oh yuck on the worms. Good you caught it though! I should probably pay more attention to my birds' droppings than I do..

Well it looks like I worked, but really I just cut open the shavings and dumped them out, lol. But it will at least give a little reprieve from the relentless moisture. :(

So pouring rain, thunder and lightening back again. Glad I got two of the three coops clean yesterday. Rain came in I guess from the sides. I think I am going to put a top on the runs.

That was my first thought but all the wood ducks I'm seeing online in GA are the colorful brown/red ones. These, from what I can tell, are grey bodied, with black heads and the white. But I can't tell if the glaring white is their beaks or on their face. They do appear to have a ringed neck.

Back
Top Bottom