YO GEORGIANS! :)

Yay! Up to 13 eggs a day! Chicken diet must be working!

Have someone from West Alabama coming tomorrow to get my beautiful Lavender Ameraucana pair. Kind of sad about it now. They are so beautiful! Hopefully, the few eggs I got from her in the past days will hatch out another female.

Speaking of hatching......

One just didn't have enough room. My friend is bringing his eggs to fill up the one on the left. Mine on the right! WoooHooo, here we go again!!11

Got my friends eggs in the left bator.....set his for Saturday, mine will go in on Sunday.....give me time to move them around. Lots of chicks for Thanksgiving!!!!

Too funny! That should cut out pretty much all of them. ;) I think our driveway keeps them away too, with our No Trespassing signage in addition.

Guys!! I am so excited.. I stumbled upon a new visitor last week and thought I could make out a weird crest on the back of its head.. I was praying it's a wood duck and just now he wandered close enough to the near edge that I could confirm with a lot of zoom! So, sorry it's so blurry but he is just GORGEOUS!! So very wild, of course, but maybe he'll stick around! I THINK another little duck that's been here the past couple of days is a female but I can hardly make her out at all, and they don't seem to be a pair anyway. I just know she's way too small to be Mallard but is patterned much like one.

Nice Drake woodie. The other is most likely a hen woodie. It's that time of year where they start bunching up in groups. I usually have a couple hundred of them behind my house.

Nice Drake woodie. The other is most likely a hen woodie. It's that time of year where they start bunching up in groups. I usually have a couple hundred of them behind my house.
Thanks! I wish I could get a better look at the female. She seems to only hang around my Mallard drake butnsjes way too small to be a Mal.

Back
Top Bottom