YO GEORGIANS! :)

Quote:
Hey Linda! I'm Jenna Zeigler
frow.gif
I've never seen it spelled with an A before! Just wanted to say hello
smile.png

Quote:
I'm 10 miles from Broxton, might know her, don"t know.

It's ok. Her box of Turkeys showed up here in TN and I just wanted to let her know they were safe and happy. I know I would worry if my poults were lost in the mail.v The hatchery should have shipped her a new box by now and straightened everything out with her. I lost the invoice with her phone number and I think her last name was Burch.

Hello all....We have turkey, guinea and chicken babies for sale. Also adult chinese geese. Please pm me if you're interested. Looks like the cold is gone for this week....It was really cool at 40degrees this week with those blowing winds! Hope your week is going well. Nancy

Life has been hectic but it always is at this point of the school year. 5 more school days to go. I have chicks of various ages and am always excited to see new arrivals. I have some due on the 21st that are in the hatcher now. This weekend will see some of the older chicks moving out of my house and into the brooder cage in the coop. Man they can be messy little buggers!!!

Nancy-- still planning a visit... SOON.. might be Saturday but I will let you know for sure.

My chickens did NOT enjoy the cold weather-- holding back the eggs.. so I am hoping to have a bunch today since the weather has been nice. The first of three broodies should hatch out this weekend...we shall see. Right now.. she is still in the "mean- don't touch me and don't look at me" stage. The other two broodies will follow suit.

Have a happy day everyone,
Shelly

Georgia is home for me, too. Whitesburg, GA which is a little southwest of Atlanta.. 3 dogs, 3 hens with 4 possible baby chicks to be hatched by my newly broody hen and a very sweet husband who built a coop way too nice for just 3 chickens.

I can NOT believe it.. I have yet another broody hen possibly.. first night on the nest. Now ALL of the four upper nest boxes are occupied.. we will see if any of the other laying hens decide to finally use the four bottom nests. I haven't had an egg in two days.. they have to be ready to leave me a present or two SOMEWHERE,

Now to find some eggs to put under her.. I recieved a box of swap eggs today.. is that a sign?

On another note.. I have some delaware eggs hatching -- tis a good day to be a Meyers' chicken...
love.gif

Shelly

Back
Top Bottom