YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hi everyone,
We are actually located in Hayesville, NC but that is just 1 mile from Hiawassee GA, we are on the border. Just thought I would drop you all a line about our Chicken Stock on Saturday, June 4th in Hayesville, NC. Here is the link to the information for it, hope to see somemore BYCer's
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=494975

Hope to see somemore BYCers!!!

Happy Thursday Georgia Peeps.. I am adding some eggs to the incubator..and watering the garden.. probably need to mow some grass too..
what is everyone else doing today?

Shelly

Last edited:
I'm in Brooklet, near Stilson, Statesboro and Savannah. I have Buffs, Dominques, RIR, ISA Browns and Americanas.
smile.png

I have an incubator in lock down, due to start hatching Friday! 42 eggs, Americanas and RIRs. fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Hello all
smile.png
Got my new Buff Orpington rooster, Nugget, yesterday and was surprised to see that last night he was not the only one sleeping outside of the coop, but so were my Buff Orpington girls AND my Guinea hen... hmmm...

Quote:
Chicken Love already?
big_smile.png

I think he is taking them for a stroll under the stars..introducing himself to the ladies..such a romantic!!!!
love.gif

Shelly

Everytime, I check back in this group is growing!!!! Hello everyone...I don't trust my mind to remember all the names. Up at 4:00 am and I wanna go to sleep now. Big day at Tanner Hospital Market and here to freeze bunnies (with frozen water bottles to help them cool down, fill up more water in more pens. Extremely hot and then toured two new friends around in the late afternoon. The air is so humid but no rain! Praying for rain and relief from the heat for the animals, the garden and the Humans!
smile.png

Sold 35 turkey poults yesterday and it's much quieter than usual! In the incubator, hoping to see some more Delawares, more coronation sussex and more BBS marans soon..... Still need to down size a bit more, have a few poults still available ..... Will wheel and deal on those. Continue to have lots of hatching eggs...If you are nearby or want to drive to us, I'll make you a great deal..The hens are still laying!

Well, i better get back to evening chores!!!!! Stay cool and be sure your animals do too!

I started my chicken venture in February, I just wanted to start with a small flock for eggs but it has turned into more. I currently have 17 chickens of various breeds and ages in the coop. 2 mixed bantams in the brooder in the building out back and today is day 21 of my incubator venture. I did get 7 of my babies from Nancy and they are such a joy.

Back
Top Bottom