You know what I think???

Quote:
WOW and you just passed 12,000 posts!

Queen of the flock had that many when I started here.

Are you feeling better? Staying down etc...?

Quote:
Haven't I seen your name before??? lol!
wink.png

No I just logged on.
wink.png
Ive only post 5 times.
wink.png
Im like Debi, a wallflower.
hide.gif

Quote:
WOW and you just passed 12,000 posts!

Queen of the flock had that many when I started here.

Are you feeling better? Staying down etc...?

I think I am going to do a drop in to my doc for a blodd pressure check - the meds she changed me to don't seem to working and I want to get it all worked out before I go back to work on Wednesday.

Quote:
hide.gif
I'm never here either. I rarely post, and no one knows my name. I am a wallflower.

You know...I am beginning to make tons of noises in response to the posts or my screen needs washing more often...too funny...yah...I have a measly like under 50 post..and you are like waaaayyy out there in numbers....altho...I do think it wont take long to up my number...being a fan of this place!! BTW...did u see I put my avatar up? go me!

Quote:
Haven't I seen your name before??? lol!
wink.png

No I just logged on.
wink.png
Ive only post 5 times.
wink.png
Im like Debi, a wallflower.
hide.gif

Wallflower that reseeds itself every few hours huh? (chuckle)
lol.png

Imagine 6 months ago when we had NO warning!!! You should have seen the lawsuits coming in.

Fortunately for you guys we were able to settle out of court with the requirement to put the red warning on the homepage of the site.

Now you guys are all on your own and release us of any liability related to your addictions to BYC.
tongue2.gif

wink.png
big_smile.png

Quote:
Nifty, we are not addicted..........
wink.png

Besides does the warning still count if my homepage is the BYC Forum? I dont go to the BYC homepage, so I dont see the warning.
tongue.png
(Im serious, when I open my browser it goes straight to the BYC Forum)

Back
Top Bottom