You know you have lost it when ....

gabrielle1976

Crowing
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Columbia river gorge
You wash your hair twice with body wash befor you figure out why the "shampoo" isnt lathering up like its sapose to
barnie.gif

Once I didn't even realise I'd accidentally washed my hair twice until I was rinsing the second time. :lau So spaced out sometimes...

So I'm a paralegal for some great lawyers. While i was pregnant my boss asked me to hand him Title 32. I'm staring at the bookshelf for the longest time. I finally tell him, "It's missing Tom." He looks up from his computer and says, "hand me the book that says 31-33." I laughed so hard. lol

I made ice coffee the other morning. Forgot to check the kettle's plugged in. (It shares a plug with the stove) Turned it on, went out, came back in, poured the water into the mugs, didn't realise it doesn't look right and took a sip. Morning!

Believe me, you are in good company. Know what happened to me the other day? Let me start at the beginning:
I asked a guy in town about an incubator. So after a week or 2 I asked my DH if he's got the guy's number, he said to call him about the 'bator. DH says to look on his phone. There's the guy's name + number, so I call and ask him about the 'bator. He has no idea what I'm talking about... After a fruitless minute of trying to jog his memory I get this nagging feeling... Hang up on the poor dude and look at DH, who at this stage is absolutely killing himself and had the following exchange:

Me: "You said you had Ivan's number on your phone!"
DH: "I forgot, I had another guy called Ivan's number on there"
Me: "I just made a complete *** of myself"
DH: (laughing his head off) "Did he sound Indian?"
Me: "No, he sounded confused."

What was so funny?
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom