You might be a “Southie” if...

Are you suggesting that you didn't walk to school in the snow, up hill, both ways Ralphie? lol
Oh no, I did walk 3 miles to school in 40 below weather up hill both ways.

I thought hanging around schools was a new Southie thing to do... never can be sure of southies.

I didn’t realize he was a young Southie, and they actually went to school. After all you can’t teach a Southie anything.

:eek:Excuse me!?!? I am an educated female Southie and I resent that statement! 😂

Darn tootin' me too. Thems fightin' words @duluthralphie .
walking_tall.gif

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I seriously had to search my "Southie memory bank" to find the appropriate words to express my distress. :gig

Darn tootin' me too. Thems fightin' words @duluthralphie . View attachment 2166409

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I seriously had to search my "Southie memory bank" to find the appropriate words to express my distress. :gig

There’s always the good old southern standbys of:
“Bless your heart” or “Aren’t you precious”

And if your really offended, you could always use Flo’s term from that old show, Alice: “kiss my grits!” (Does anyone remember that show?)

There’s always the good old southern standbys of:
“Bless your heart” or “Aren’t you precious”

And if your really offended, you could always use Flo’s term from that old show, Alice: “kiss my grits!” (Does anyone remember that show?)
Ha Alice is on here ... antenna has lots of old show's I missed when I was working 2 ND shift

Back
Top Bottom