You might be a “Southie” if...

Not being a Southie, and not being completely knowledgeable on Southie behavior, when do you yell “whoopee”?

I know you all or is that all ya all make weird sounds similar to words but not quite words. You seem to understand each other with this guttural primitive pre curser to language. I also know there is lots of screaming and hollering, I assume that’s why all ya’ll live in hollers I assume.

I really enjoy learning about your backwards primitive lifestyles. With all the uncivilized items you eat, I have to wonder,” Do Southies have functioning appendices to help digest the primitive things you eat”?

I await your responses to this scientific inquiry.

Not being a Southie, and not being completely knowledgeable on Southie behavior, when do you yell “whoopee”?

I know you all or is that all ya all make weird sounds similar to words but not quite words. You seem to understand each other with this guttural primitive pre curser to language. I also know there is lots of screaming and hollering, I assume that’s why all ya’ll live in hollers I assume.

I really enjoy learning about your backwards primitive lifestyles. With all the uncivilized items you eat, I have to wonder,” Do Southies have functioning appendices to help digest the primitive things you eat”?

I await your responses to this scientific inquiry.

To further your scientific reasearch, I will tell you that I got rid of my appendi(x) when I lived in Northie territory (despite eating mostly Northie food). Now living in Southie-Ville, I do just fine digesting the primitive uncivilized Southie food without that useless organ!

I've never had a moon pie. Whoopie pies...those I have had, and they are delicious! I also enjoy zebra cakes and Twinkies. Come to think of it, if it has Little Debbie on the package I probably enjoy it!
A Southie Fund raiser!

93FAF721-0FEE-4E8E-8105-E7EC53F9B2B2.png

That would be me and my boyfriend. While he is a native northy, he has been lured to the dark Florida side
IME, FL "crackers" (born in FL of several generations of native Floridians) are a critically endangered species. (I am not among them.) A huge percentage of residents were transplants from OH & NY when last I visited there. Not sure where, specifically, the masses invade from at this point. They flee the destruction of their native lands only to inflict the same destruction on their new home state. :hit

Back
Top Bottom