You might be a “Southie” if...

Well... if you want to get technical about it, Coke does come in many different flavors-
lemon
lime
lemon & lime
mango
cherry
vanilla
cherry vanilla
orange vanilla
blood orange
orange
coffee
green tea
ginger
grapefruit
apple
raspberry
strawberry & watermelon
etc.

We say soda or coke around here.

Come to think of it ketchup comes in different flavors too now 🤣

View attachment 3172891
View attachment 3172893
I didn’t believe it about the Coke flavors until I googled it, this is the most I can get in one screenshot/. Btw where I grew up, near Buffalo NY, we called it soft drinks or “soda pop.”
E8AC8B0B-4403-4BE7-A66E-F858FF5E0B9F.jpeg

Last edited:
Well... if you want to get technical about it, Coke does come in many different flavors-
lemon
lime
lemon & lime
mango
cherry
vanilla
cherry vanilla
orange vanilla
blood orange
orange
coffee
green tea
ginger
grapefruit
apple
raspberry
strawberry & watermelon
etc.

We say soda or coke around here.

Come to think of it ketchup comes in different flavors too now 🤣

View attachment 3172891
View attachment 3172893
I had no idea that ketchup came in different flavors! I guess I’ve been shopping in the wrong stores. The jalapeño one sounds pretty good!

I'd be afraid to ask. :oops:
Wiggle Stick is DEEP Tennessee Mountain for Snake.

Heard that Many years ago, was with a friend in the mountains, examining a piece of equipment he had, a few of us there, some wives too. Overheard his wife exclaim, I ain't payin in that yonder bush, thare's a wiggle stick in thare !! Took me a minute of thinking and the final giveaway was husband saying well whack it with a branch !!!

Aaron

My Dad was a grocer when he was younger. When we’d take him shopping at age 86, he found all the new varieties of each product mind boggling, and wondered how the stores made room for them all. I guess they build bigger stores.
Was easier to shop when you had 2 or 3 choices instead of 30 LOL

Back
Top Bottom