You might be a redneck if ...

My daughter once told me that she was going to write to Jeff Foxworthy and tell him that her mother was a bonified redneck. Afterall, You might be a redneck if you have ever had a few dozen baby farm animals living in your kitchen.

Quote:
Oh dear...I thought having baby barn animals in the kitchen was normal.
hide.gif

Quote:
hey, thats a good idea! Never thought of that, my dad goes thru them when he is welding.

Yeah but they tend to melt pretty fast when the hot slag hits em. Leather hold up better for welding but they rot when they get wet.

Quote:
hey, thats a good idea! Never thought of that, my dad goes thru them when he is welding.

Yeah but they tend to melt pretty fast when the hot slag hits em. Leather hold up better for welding but they rot when they get wet.

You mean you wear shoes while welding?

I don't consider myself a redneck but my DW and our family (out of state, just the way I like 'em
lau.gif
) thinks I already am.

There was always some question as to whether or not I was but I guess hatching chickens in the living room under a broody hen was a little over the top for them.

Oh the old green screen door that I took out of my neighbor's trash that I then lined with last year's Christmas lights (the lights were taken out of the sockets and the screen was removed) running from the top to bottom for my green bean trellis caused a bit of a stir too.
lau.gif

And the duct tape band-aids didn't go over well either.

Come to think of it, neither did the zip line with a bucket attached so that my DW could send me down some of my favorite adult cold beverages (that would be BEER for ya'll who ain't wit it yet) when I ran out while watching the girls (chickens).

hmmpf - maybe they're right. Maybe I am a redneck. Well, rather be a redneck than a city dweller.

You guys are killin' me!!!! hilarious. My DH recently ripped his big toe off loading a truck on a trailer. He wrapped it w/ duct tape and went on w/ his business, OUCH!

You might be a redneck if you build vehicles like this for the sole purpose of goin' muddin' YeeeeHaaaaw!

Yup thats my DH driving. He built that out of an old F-250.
19686_picture_065.jpg

... you wear a jean shorts and a shirt that says "Farm Supply Store" to your daughter's bridal shower.

(I'm waiting for my aunt to send me the pics...)

How about when your two boys get into a knock down drag out full on fist fight because one called the other one a "city boy"?!?
gig.gif
Apparently, that's the worst insult they can give each other, because they can call each other all kinds of names but when that phrase is said with a sneer...LOOK OUT! 'Cause them's fightin' words!
old.gif

Shelly

P.S.-they are 8 and 10!

If your can o pee is under the bed rather

Than on top of the bed....

smile............

Be blessed and be a blessing......

Back
Top Bottom