Your Favourite Breed?

Apr 13, 2021
Australia
What is your favourite breed, including cross breeds of chickens and why? This is the question. Just by answering this question a lot of useful info can be gathered for people who wanna know about breeds they are unfamiliar with.

Yes it's possible that on this site this has been asked before or more then once but I dunno, your favourite one out of them all.

🐤🐤🐤

What is your favourite breed, including cross breeds of chickens and why? This is the question. Just by answering this question a lot of useful info can be gathered for people who wanna know about breeds they are unfamiliar with.

Yes it's possible that on this site this has been asked before or more then once but I dunno, your favourite one out of them all.

🐤🐤🐤

Buff Orpingtons, they are sweet and ridiculously funny 😄

Yes, the Yokohamas and Sumatras are beautiful!!! Just looked up Asil, they are awesome!!
These are the ones I raise

20210413_095949.jpg

20210413_095041.jpg

IMG-20210406-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20210406-WA0004.jpg

Yes those Brahmas are epic, so big aren't they seen some videos of them online, have not come across anyone selling them too. The Polish frizzle just looked up, awesome look like little fancy lions of the chicken world some of em.
Yeah, I'm in Australia, not many Brahmas sold here sadly... Yeah, you see videos of them strutting around, it's so funny to watch 🤣

I like any kind of bantam, any breed or mix. I like bantams because they a small, you can have more in a small backyard (I leave a big yard), and they have more yolk than white in they're eggs. Bantams make good moms, good breeders, and good foreigners. I like that they can fly because they can get away from predators faster, but if you don't have a top on your coop they will fly out, unless you have silkies or frizzles. And over all they're cute!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    397.3 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom