Legs is starting to mature some now. I saw him turn on a rooster that has been bullying him a little and that rooster didn't want any part of him. When a rooster looks up at a rooster that is half Indio Gigante and half Aseel they need to think about what they are doing...

Legs is starting to mature some now. I saw him turn on a rooster that has been bullying him a little and that rooster didn't want any part of him. When a rooster looks up at a rooster that is half Indio Gigante and half Aseel they need to think about what they are doing...

Good job Legs!

DBC2C59C-DCA2-4D3A-BC38-81C7C7403318.jpeg
Update pics of the Bruges/AGF Stag he is now 6lbs at 11 months. I’ve got a few eggs in the incubator from him that are due Wednesday

Rather than have him out in his coop to ride out a possible bad storm later tonight Legs is in a kennel that is his now for such weather. He sat in my lap for half an hour after getting some bread and a boiled egg tonight. He is absolutely the best rooster that has ever happened to me. He will sit and never move without any restraint at all. He is perfectly content as a kitten would be.

Back
Top Bottom