Pics

fluffycrow

Chasing broodies
Premium Feather Member
Jan 12, 2023
Attica Greece
This thread mainly serves as a place for all aseel and Oriental game fowl lovers and breeders to come together and talk about their upcoming breeding, or otherwise, projects, their hopes for the future, facts and pictures of their birds, breed information, a place for newer people in the breed(s) to ask questions, I think you get the point :)
Looking around the forum, I didn't find a thread, or many threads really about Oriental game breeds, and I believe our birds and our breeds desperately need more recognition, and this is just way of going about it

They are some of the smartest, in my opinion THE smartest (but I'm biased so...) chicken breeds out there, they are the best and fiercest mothers, and incredibly stunning!
What's not to love!!!!
So if anyone wants to post anything on here, their latest hatch, a longterm project, off the top of my head I can remember @MysteryChicken 's and @Florida Bullfrog 's breeding projects,but they're certainly more, just an appreciation post about your favourite birds is very welcome as well

I hope I was clear and coherent enough, that's all from me, enjoy the new aseel thread!!!

I hope to raise some straight Harris Asils this spring, the old Reynolds Pakistan strain. Maybe raise a clutch of pure Brazilians too. I think i will give my Crushers and Pluckers a break until next year

Attachments

• 20220909_161140.jpg
    20220909_161140.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 20220603_180026.jpg
    20220603_180026.jpg
    562.4 KB · Views: 86
This thread mainly serves as a place for all aseel and Oriental game fowl lovers and breeders to come together and talk about their upcoming breeding, or otherwise, projects, their hopes for the future, facts and pictures of their birds, breed information, a place for newer people in the breed(s) to ask questions, I think you get the point :)
Looking around the forum, I didn't find a thread, or many threads really about Oriental game breeds, and I believe our birds and our breeds desperately need more recognition, and this is just way of going about it

They are some of the smartest, in my opinion THE smartest (but I'm biased so...) chicken breeds out there, they are the best and fiercest mothers, and incredibly stunning!
What's not to love!!!!
So if anyone wants to post anything on here, their latest hatch, a longterm project, off the top of my head I can remember @MysteryChicken 's and @Florida Bullfrog 's breeding projects,but they're certainly more, just an appreciation post about your favourite birds is very welcome as well

I hope I was clear and coherent enough, that's all from me, enjoy the new aseel thread!!!
Thanks for doing this, it's very nice of you.

My Primary Goal with my Malays is to Purebreed them, Recreate the PBA with them, & hopefully introduce some different colors into the breed.

Thinking about doing some experimental cross breeding with them, crossing to both my CrackerFowl Hens, & Red JungleFowl.

They're also gonna be used for creating some F1s for my Giant Silkie Project, to help increase their size.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom