You're chicken crazy when.....

Pics
You know your chicken crazy if you can’t go to TSC without somehow helping a couple with their new chickens

That would be sheparding out of the store with a full chicken anatomy and digestive system lesson after showing them the grit, and distracting them with a lesson on how egg production works while slipping a bag of oyster shell into their cart.

Oh and did I mention- you’ll end up telling them that Henrietta is actually Henry :lol:
My BFF had a Henrietta that was actually Henry and a Maybelline that turned into Maybe... :gig :lau

When you convince your husband to chase an abandoned beat up hen around a parking lot to rescue her in the middle of the heat and the with traffic all over the place. Then a lady gets out of her car with a towel to help you as the people across the street watch you laughing. (But then your husband finally catches her, you name her Wally, and she turns into the 2nd sweetest hen you’ve ever had) :lau
View attachment 2374341
Obviously you have a better husband than me!:lol:

You know your chicken crazy if you can’t go to TSC without somehow helping a couple with their new chickens

That would be shepherding them out of the store with a full chicken anatomy and digestive system lesson after showing them the grit, and distracting them with a lesson on how egg production works while slipping a bag of oyster shell into their cart.

Oh and did I mention- you’ll end up telling them that Henrietta is actually Henry :lol:
Omg i was showing my chick pics to some people at TSC two days ago!! They saw me getting chicken grit and asked about our chickens!! 10 mins later, they saw the last 6 months development!!

Back
Top Bottom