You're chicken crazy when.....

Pics

Attachments

• 20201021_121137.jpg
    20201021_121137.jpg
    583.2 KB · Views: 7
When your in a conversation with someone and say you got a few 'butt nuggets' today (instead of eggs)

When you're talking about chickens but call them your 'Fluffy wuffles' or other nickname

...You have time to give your chickens a bath, cut and blow-dry but don't have time to go to hairdresser yourself!
🤣🤣🤣 no. 3!!!

I may have said this before, but...

When you have chicken story time, and it often lasts for over an hour!
you'll like this then...I know a lady who is home schooling her granddaughter because of Covid and she bought her chicks and told her that they like being read to and that's how she gets her granddaughter to read her required reading. She sits in a little chair and reads out loud and has finished 3 books so far! :love

you'll like this then...I know a lady who is home schooling her granddaughter because of Covid and she bought her chicks and told her that they like being read to and that's how she gets her granddaughter to read her required reading. She sits in a little chair and reads out loud and has finished 3 books so far! :love

That's so clever!

Very good idea!

Back
Top Bottom