♥ ♥ ♥ Show Off Your Call Ducks ♥ ♥ ♥

Ok y’all I’ve had my call ducks for two weeks now and the hen is still not laying. The group she came from were most likely all the same age and breeding and were laying. Any suggestions?

Ok y’all I’ve had my call ducks for two weeks now and the hen is still not laying. The group she came from were most likely all the same age and breeding and were laying. Any suggestions?
I asked this question for the past month at least. Mine are JUST starting to sporadically lay. Out of six hens I MIGHT get two eggs a day. I got 4 one day and was over the moon (though one was soft shelled) Everyone one of the breeders I know and communicate with told me it was (and still is) early and not to panic. I still panicked but patience is key. They should come around. What are you feeding?

I asked this question for the past month at least. Mine are JUST starting to sporadically lay. Out of six hens I MIGHT get two eggs a day. I got 4 one day and was over the moon (though one was soft shelled) Everyone one of the breeders I know and communicate with told me it was (and still is) early and not to panic. I still panicked but patience is key. They should come around. What are you feeding?
Pretty much just like silkies then lol, great. I’m feeding flock raiser and supplementing with conditioner feed/boss/sprouts

F3AC9590-D0D2-4F02-9DE4-199ABA0A2BE2.jpeg
Got a pretty hen this year. I think she’s a laced blue bibbed. I’d love confirmation though as I’ve never actually seen a laced blue bibbed call. She is an Australian call so judge type based on that

If you were to dunk them in Green and brown food coloring like dying Easter eggs, would they not be camouflage and have a better chance of survival?

if you try this make sure to use real hot water to get the color to stick and lots of Vinegar...... Hot Vinegar is good for them....

Back
Top Bottom