American Mastiff/Pyrenees mixes?

Well, we got her last night! She did great her first night! Then we introduced her to the goats, and when I let them out, she put them back up by herself! I had no idea that she would do that. She also keeps them away from the door when I am getting in there to change out their water. She is a little too interested in the chickens, but she seems like she is trying to learn.

I'll post pics of "Daisy" later!

Shelly

We have great pyrenees/mastiff puppy we recently adopted, she is an indoor dog and very active so far so we walk her A LOT lol. I didn't know much about either breed before we got her but she definitely seems to be somewhat nocturnal. Hope u've had good luck with urs!

I have 3 pure bred Great Pyrenees mountian dogs and the never bother my neighbors chickens when they are in my yard. My sister has one of my pups and he herds her goats and chickens with very little training from her. Pyrs are know for being gentel giants and with a little training and patiance with tolerate pretty much anything. My male goes everywhere with me and even has an Elephant for a friend.

I do not know much about mastiffs so I don't know what that breed brings to the party. But I am sure that with enough love and patiance everything will work out.

Back
Top Bottom