Any Home Bakers Here?

Chocolate doughnut anyone?
View attachment 1247302

I had a little chocolate frosting left from a cake made earlier this week so just had to find something use it on! This was a nice recipe, easy to do and tasty.

DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CAKE DOUGHNUTS
(Makes 6)
1 Cup AP flour
1/2 Cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 Cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg, at room temperature
3 Tab unsalted butter, melted
1/2 Cup milk

1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Lightly spray doughnut pan with no-stick
3. In a large bowl whisk together the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl whisk together the we ingredients, then gently pour them into the dry ones. Fold ingredients together until just combined.
4. Spoon or pipe mixture into prepared doughnut pan and bake for 10-11 minutes or until doughnuts spring back when lightly pressed. Be careful not to over bake.
5.Allow doughnuts to cool a few minutes in the pan before transferring doughnuts to rack to completely cool.
6. Frost/decorate as desired.
They look great!

View attachment 1247302

I had a little chocolate frosting left from a cake made earlier this week so just had to find something use it on! This was a nice recipe, easy to do and tasty.

(Makes 6)
1 Cup AP flour
1/2 Cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 Cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 Cup milk

1. Preheat oven to 350*
3. In a large bowl whisk together the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl whisk together the we ingredients, then gently pour them into the dry ones. Fold ingredients together until just combined.
4. Spoon or pipe mixture into prepared doughnut pan and bake for 10-11 minutes or until doughnuts spring back when lightly pressed. Be careful not to over bake.
5.Allow doughnuts to cool a few minutes in the pan before transferring doughnuts to rack to completely cool.
Looks like a professional made them.

View attachment 1247302

(Makes 6)
1 Cup AP flour
1/2 Cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 Cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 Cup milk

1. Preheat oven to 350*

Those look so, so good. Remember me? the one who said I didn't like cake donuts...well you've changed my mind, gotta try those.

I’m going to try to make a coconut cookie... which coconut is not usually my favorite but a lady I clean for made them and I loved them so now must attempt...tomorrow:D

I love coconut, be sure to tell us how they turn out (and share the recipe please?)!

Back
Top Bottom