Chicken Breed Focus - Isbar (Blue Isbar)

OH!!! I think I have ONE splash maybe then. It's slightly lighter than the blue one. Not as bright as I've seen. And she's my favorite so far. The lightest one?? It's more silvery than the gray one on the right. I wasso hoping for a splash.View attachment 3132974
Looking at this pic, I see a splash, a light blue, a darker blue, about 4 blacks (can’t see their faces), and a mottled one. Mottled is not a standard BBS. I know someone that had one. I’ll see if she has adult pics.

Attachments

• F77EBBB8-4009-4510-A33C-23B447909157.jpeg
    F77EBBB8-4009-4510-A33C-23B447909157.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Have one she was sent by mistake to me. Her name is T-Rex because my grandson thought she was a rooster. She is friendly.
A0A80B4E-EF75-4B8A-9EAB-35DF48A825A1.jpeg

Looking at this pic, I see a splash, a light blue, a darker blue, about 4 blacks (can’t see their faces), and a mottled one. Mottled is not a standard BBS. I know someone that had one. I’ll see if she has adult pics.
I would love to see pics of an adult mottled. There are actually two the other not shown. Thank you for your help! I am a first timer with isbars.

The chick looks splash to me.🙂 Light blues are often pied-looking (similar to the black mottled chick) at hatch.
Agree. Definitely splash with the leg and beak color. Hopefully they will darken as the chick ages. My experience is if it isn’t black, it’s blue. You’ll find out as the grow 🤗

Back
Top Bottom