Dog lovers - post pics of your dogs!

This is my dog. He is a Cocker Spaniel
smile.png

He's more than a pretty smile. He is a Cocker Spaniel, the Best Breed of dog in the world - Would I lie?
love.gif
I used to breed and show Cockers, blacks, reds, buffs, before a lot of you were born. Beautiful dog Brent, what is his name?

He's more than a pretty smile. He is a Cocker Spaniel, the Best Breed of dog in the world - Would I lie?
love.gif
I used to breed and show Cockers, blacks, reds, buffs, before a lot of you were born. Beautiful dog Brent, what is his name?
Thank you! His name is Colby. You like Cocker Spaniels? The problem with them is they have been inbred so much that they have tons of health problems. Unfortunately, Colby has had Cherry eye in both eyes, multiple ear infections in both ears, tons of lipomas, possibly hypothyroidism, an extremely sensitive stomach, and really bad allergies. He's not a very healthy dog, but we love him anyway. He's super sweet and loyal
smile.png

I used to groom dogs, it's a shame how degraded the health of cocker spaniel became in the 80's and 90's, such good dogs with such problems, though I did come across a few that were not very mentally stable either, yours looks to be a happy little guy, sorry about his troubles.

Last edited:
I used to groom dogs, it's a shame how degraded the health of cocker spaniel became in the 80's and 90's, such good dogs with such problems, though I did come across a few that were not very mentally stable either, yours looks to be a happy little guy, sorry about his troubles.
Yeah, he's happy, so that's all that matters :)

Love reading a good dog pix thread and felt inspired to contribute. My mutt Tito is great with the chickens (after much training). He is a rescue and may have some Carolina Dog in him (which would make sense because is is as smart as he is stubborn).

This is my 5 year old chihuahua, Roxy, she weighs a whole 4 and a half pounds

And here is her 6 month old daughter, Annie, she weighs a whopping 2 and a half pounds (she was 1.5 oz at birth!)

Back
Top Bottom