Dog lovers - post pics of your dogs!

This is my 3 month old lab, Hachi.

Tooooooo cuuuuute!!!!!

My Little Rascal, quietly posing for a portrait...LOL, that didn't last long!

Rascal at his favorite place, on top of the feed sacks at Tractor Supply. Everyone that works there knows his name and saves him a treat or two. He is a Pomeranian, although not a tiny one at about 11 pounds. He's learning not to chase the chickens, 12 Black Australorps now 15 weeks old. In fact, one of the girls likes Rascal and will go "beak to nose" for a little smooch...
hugs.gif

My Little Rascal, quietly posing for a portrait...LOL, that didn't last long! Rascal at his favorite place, on top of the feed sacks at Tractor Supply. Everyone that works there knows his name and saves him a treat or two. He is a Pomeranian, although not a tiny one at about 11 pounds. He's learning not to chase the chickens, 12 Black Australorps now 15 weeks old. In fact, one of the girls likes Rascal and will go "beak to nose" for a little smooch...:hugs
He is adorable! I am usually not a small dog fan, but it's more because most people don't treat smal dogs like dogs and the dogs get issues. But your cutie looks well behaved and handsome! Congrats on having such a great companion!

Last edited:
My Little Rascal, quietly posing for a portrait...LOL, that didn't last long! Rascal at his favorite place, on top of the feed sacks at Tractor Supply. Everyone that works there knows his name and saves him a treat or two. He is a Pomeranian, although not a tiny one at about 11 pounds. He's learning not to chase the chickens, 12 Black Australorps now 15 weeks old. In fact, one of the girls likes Rascal and will go "beak to nose" for a little smooch...:hugs
Love the first pic! Adorable puppy dog you have.!

My Little Rascal, quietly posing for a portrait...LOL, that didn't last long!

Rascal at his favorite place, on top of the feed sacks at Tractor Supply. Everyone that works there knows his name and saves him a treat or two. He is a Pomeranian, although not a tiny one at about 11 pounds. He's learning not to chase the chickens, 12 Black Australorps now 15 weeks old. In fact, one of the girls likes Rascal and will go "beak to nose" for a little smooch...
hugs.gif
Awww I like Pomeranians a lot.

Back
Top Bottom